Advertisement

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've Discovered New Recipes for Diabetics

NEW RECIPES - UNDER REVIEW
I'm getting bored with the diet my dietitian gave me and I wanted to explore safe recipe alternatives for a change. As I was searching the net, I came across a lot of suggestions from dietitians, health buffs, diet programmers and the like. Some were promoting a new diet scheme but did not really provide recipes until you subscribe to them; the others were just giving one or two recipes which seems promising but leaves me with only two suggestions. Then when I was lurking in one of the diabetic forums, I downloaded a recipe book which looks tempting and well thought of. So I am going to try this out scientifically of course, as I want to see how these recommended recipes help me manage my blood glucose level. If it looks promising, I'll definitely share them.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment