- Wash your feet daily in lukewarm water.
- Dry your feet gently, especially between the toes.
- Moisturize your feet and ankles with lotion.
- Check your feet every day for blisters, cuts, sores, redness or swelling.
- Consult your doctor if you have a sore or other foot problem that doesn't start to heal within a few days.
9. If you must drink alcohol - Alcohol can cause low blood sugar, but it depends on how much you drink and how much food goes along with it. Anything in excess can never be good for you, specially alcohol. Also take into consideration, how many calories you are taking in once you take a sip from that wine glass of yours.
10. Stress Can Kill - Too much stress over a long period can lead you to forget or ignore your medication as well as your routine must dos. Prolonged stress can affect your insulin levels too, which we all know is dangerous for us with sweet blood. Adopt a stress management technique which suits your lifestyle.
Over-all, stay positive and enjoy life. Do your share in controlling this disease. Take control of your life.
Till next post.